Polaris Sportsman DirtWorks System Chisel Plow/Scarifier
Got some sod to bust? With this tool, your Polaris Sportsman will earn it's workhorse reputation. The Chisel Plow/Scarifier by Kolpin Powersports can be used as a box blade scarifier or as a chisel plow. Just slip it on to Kolpin's 3-point Hitch and Accessory Tool Bar (both are required) and the 6 heavy-duty, hardened steel plow teeth will tear through what would have been hours of back-breaking labor.
The hardened-steel plow teeth loosen hard-packed surfaces like driveways, trails or hard sod. It's great for scarifying or loosening top material which makes other tasks more efficient. As a chisel plow, you can easily complete many land maintenance tasks including clearing away roots, sod and debris to prepare food plots. The adjustable height allows you to customize the farm implement based on your specific need. It also helps during transportation.
Chisel Plow/Scarifier Features:
- 6, 1/2" heavy-duty, hardened steel plow teeth
- Black powder-coated for rust resistance
- Scarifying tool is deal for loosening material
- Chisel teeth tear away roots, sod and debris for preparing food plots and other land maintenance tasks
- Combine with the Rear Blade* for even more versatility (sold separately)
*Shown with Rear Blade in second photo
- 3-Point Hitch System (sold separately)
- Tool Bar (sold separately)
- A separate tool bar is recommended for mounting convenience if you are utilizing other DirtWorks implements