Polaris Sportsman DirtWorks System Accessory Tool Bar
The DirtWorks Accessory Tool Bar by Kolpin installs to your Polaris Sportsman as the mounting platform for all of the DirtWorks implements. This unit allows a quick change-up from one implement to another, including the cultivator, chisel plow, rear blade, landscape rake, disc plow and more.
Accessory Tool Bar Features:
- 48.0" or 60.0" Accessory Tool Bar for Polaris Sportsman
- Manufactured from heavy-duty, black powder-coated steel
- Common mounting platform for all of the DirtWorks implements
- Allows for a quick change-up from one implement to another
- Each implement is designed to slide onto, or plug into the Accessory Tool Bar
- For use with the Heavy Duty 3-Point Hitch System (WHS03HD sold separately)
The 48" and 60" Accessory Tool Bars an be ordered individually or as a set.